A modern website is a complex tool. Like any complex tool it requires regular attention and care.
Website life goes through stages:
- A new website is envisioned to address marketing and business needs
- A website is designed; initial content is uploaded…
- It goes live!
- More content is uploaded.
- Website design and technology become out of fashion and dated – time to build a new website!
How can a care plan help? The aim is to prolong useful life of a website.
As a care plan customer you can expect:
- Uptime monitoring to detect early signs of website not coping with visitors and server failures.
- Regular theme and plugin updates – the best strategy to protect a website from hackers and viruses.
- Theme and plugin review to detect as early as possible if vendor support is about to decline or disappear.
- Performance tests and recommendations.
As a bonus you get access to our collection of premium themes and plugins that includes:
- iThemes Security Pro – protection against viruses and hackers (save 80 USD)
- NEXTGEN Gallery Plus – one of leading image gallery plugins (save 79 USD)
- CSS Hero – the best visual CSS editor (save 29 USD)
- All in One Migration – a market leading backup plugin for WordPress;
- Boost Plugin – present social proof of your e-store success as popups (save 90 USD);
- Bloom e-mail Opt-In plugin (save 89 USD)
- Monarch social media share plugin (save 89 USD)
And even more:
- GeneratePress Premium – fast and lightweight theme suitable for any business website
- OceanWP fast and lightweight theme suitable for WooCommerce
- Ascend and Pinnacle designed for photography blogs and photographers
As an agency we often buy licenses in bulk, so by joining our care plan you can benefit even more if you switch your WooCommerce licenses to licenses registered under Blue Star London name.